“Across the board people are making adjustments large and small to accommodate the fact we are in very difficult times right now.” President Obama
This was said about the American people who have been cutting back in these difficult economic times. Americans have had to stay closer to home for vacation to save money that is if they could even afford to go on vacation at all. They have had cut back on gifts this year on birthdays and will need to cut back on Christmas gifts this December because they just don’t have the money they had a few years ago. The American people understand this and along with these cutbacks are cutting back on may things in their every day life. Like Obama said, “The American people are making a host of sacrifices in their individual lives”.
“What I said here in Washington is that we got to make some tough choices we have to make some tough budgetary choices…”, Obama speaks of instructing Washington that they have to cut spending. Where are these budget cuts? The progressives have hundreds of billions of dollars still unspent set aside for what they said was to help prevent the layoffs of cops, fire fighters, and teachers yet instead of using that money to help the cops, the fire fighters, and the teachers they spent tens of billions more of taxpayer dollars to do it. Read More
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Individual Accomplishment VS Learned Helplessness http://tinyurl.com/2g2lsxl #tcot #GOP #teaparty 6 years ago
- Free Market: Competition Needs To Be Introduced To Our Schools At All Levels http://tinyurl.com/27wzmtc #tcot #GOP #teaparty 6 years ago
- Education Is Needed To Thrive In a Free Market http://tinyurl.com/39wmsq2 #tcot #GOP #teaparty 6 years ago
- The Free Market and Welfare Are Like Oil and Water http://tinyurl.com/2ujfqo6 #tcot #GOP #teaparty 6 years ago
- Free Market: Something None of Us Have Experienced http://tinyurl.com/27qnapt #tcot #GOP #teaparty 6 years ago